Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Update

Two interesting things to note from my Facebook newsfeed (redacted for privacy).

First, someone has left the Six Degrees group (mentioned here)...I don't believe that requires any further remark!

Secondly, a couple has formed (discussion here). I can't help but wonder: they must have had a conversation specifically about changing their status, right? Did they change it simultaneously? Is Henry going to get some wall comments about this? Should I congratulate him?

I can't answer many of my questions because Karen isn't my friend. I propose that when a new couple is formed, their friends should have a one-week window to access the profile of the new significant other. Similar to when you poke someone - s/he gets a grace period to view your profile.

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: